Tuesday, August 2, 2011

In My Mailbox (#5)






















Okay guys here is my IMM for the last 2 weeks. I know that I forgot last week but I remembered this week :D I hope that you guys like what I got and I cant wait to hear what you think!

Bought:
Rampant by Diana Peterfreud
Naked City: Anthology
Mistwood By Leah Cypess
The Eternal Ones By Kirsten Miller
Afterlight By Elle Jasper
Nightshade By Michelle Rowen

Won:
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles

Given:
Dark Eden By Patrick Carmen
The Girl Who Wad On Fire
Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling (From Alice)
Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (From Alice)

For Review:
Immortal Obsession By Denise K Rago
Monarch By Michelle Davidson Argyle

No comments: